Camping – Plenty of space
Our camping offers a wide choice of spacious plots, with or without electricity. There is always a service building nearby and the seaside green areas make the perfect setting for lovely evenings with stunning sunsets.
We welcome families as well as young people!
Lundegård´s grounds are big enough to accommodate all, without that crowded feeling.
Both families with small children and young people are welcome. There is a minimum age requirement of 21 for young people travelling without a guardian (not applicable during the Midsummer weekend).
There are several different camping areas to choose from.
Many of our plost are big, from 75 to 170 Square meters.
- Beach/pool: Private beach area and NEW 2014, big pool area 50-250 metres away.
- Camping plot: 75-100 sqm without electricity and 80-170 sqm with electricity
- Electricity: 10 and 16 Amp.
- Cable television: Swedish channels, Disney channel, Discovery, Eurosport and some german channels.
- Water and sewage: Plots with water and sewage available, as well as plots with only water.
CEE socket required in the following areas: Solbacken, Björkbacken, Strandviken and Strandängen.
Antenna cable (coaxial cord) required for cable television.
Lundegård is a member of the Swedish camping organisation SCR Svensk Camping.
We apply the Camping Key Europe system.
You need a Camping Key Europe card when you check in at our campsite.
You can buy the pass at our reception for 160 SEK or through the link above for 150 SEK. You can also order it online via camping.se
The pass offers a lot of benefits including a personal accident insurance. More information on camping.se